The Nebraska SAS® Users Group 2019 One-Day Conference will be held on Tuesday, May 14, 2018 in Omaha at the Scott Conference Center on the campus of the University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO). The conference is a forum for local SAS® users to learn from national experts, develop their skills, and network with other SAS® users.
- Full Program: NebSUG 2019 One-Day Conference Full Program
- One-Page Schedule: Quick Schedule – One Page
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- 7:45 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. – Registration and breakfast sponsored by SAS®
- 8:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Presentations (lunch sponsored by SAS®)
Scott Conference Center
University of Nebraska Omaha
6450 Pine St.
Omaha, NE 68106
Registration is online only: Click to register on Eventbrite
$20 for early registration by Friday, May 3, 2019 at midnight. (free for students)
$40 for late and on-site registration after May 3. ($20 for students) (Students need to request a student registration code – please email Anne O’Keefe at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robin High at email@example.com before registering to request a code. Please do not share the code you are given.)
Groups of 5 or more: $15 per person if registered by May 3. Please select group ticket registration option. Contact us if you have questions.
- There will be a total of THREE concurrent sessions. A diverse set of presentations will help to grow your SAS® skills and will cover a wide variety of topics and interests. SAS Institute, Inc. will have some of their experts presenting the most recently developed methods on how to use SAS®.
The conference registration will also provide a continental breakfast and lunch, door prizes, and the important opportunity to network with fellow SAS® users.
- The conference is made possible by our volunteers and our sponsors: 1st Consulting and SAS®. We appreciate their support very much. Come join us and your fellow SAS® users for a fun, informative and educational experience which will provide many valuable opportunities for networking and developing your SAS® skills.