The Nebraska SAS® Users Group 2018 One-Day Conference was held on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 in Omaha at the Scott Conference Center on the campus of the University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO). For more information on the content, see the detailed conference announcement.
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. – Registration and breakfast sponsored by SAS®
- 8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Presentations (lunch sponsored by SAS® from 12:00-1:00 p.m.)
- 4:00 p.m. — 4:30 p.m. — Closing session/door prizes
Scott Conference Center
University of Nebraska Omaha
6450 Pine St.
Omaha, NE 68106
- There were a total of THREE concurrent sessions including two Hands-On Workshops. A diverse set of presentations covering a wide variety of topics and interests were included. SAS Institute, Inc. provided experts presenting the most recently developed methods on how to use SAS®.
In addition to the presentations and hands-on workshops, the conference registration included a continental breakfast and lunch, door prizes, and the important opportunity to network with fellow SAS® users.
- The conference was made possible by our volunteers and our sponsors: 1st Consulting and SAS®. We appreciate their support very much.