The Nebraska SAS® Users Group 2018 One-Day Conference will be held on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 in Omaha at the Scott Conference Center on the campus of the University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO). For more information on the content, see the detailed conference announcement.
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. – Registration and breakfast sponsored by SAS®
- 8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Presentations (lunch sponsored by SAS® from 12:00-1:00 p.m.)
- 4:00 p.m. — 4:30 p.m. — Closing session/door prizes
Scott Conference Center
University of Nebraska Omaha
6450 Pine St.
Omaha, NE 68106
Registration is online only: https://www.regonline.com/NEBSUG2018
$50 for early registration by Friday, May 11, 2018 ($10 for students by early registration – please email Robin High at email@example.com before you register)
$80 for late and on-site registration after May 11
Groups of 5 or more: One person should coordinate the registrations and register all at once. That person will register normally, and then under “manage registration,” they will be able to add others under “add a person.” If there are 5 or more registrants, the system will discount each by $10 and charge the entire amount to the first registrant. Contact us if you have questions about this.
- There will be a total of THREE concurrent sessions including two Hands-On Workshops. Also, a diverse set of presentations will help to grow your SAS® skills and will cover a wide variety of topics and interests. SAS Institute, Inc. will have some of their experts presenting the most recently developed methods on how to use SAS®.
In addition to the presentations and hands-on workshops, the conference registration will provide a continental breakfast and lunch, door prizes, and the important opportunity to network with fellow SAS® users.
- The conference is made possible by our volunteers and our sponsors: 1st Consulting and SAS®. We appreciate their support very much. Come join us and your fellow SAS® users for a fun, informative and educational experience which will provide many valuable opportunities for networking and developing your SAS® skills.