The Nebraska SAS Users Group 2017 One-Day Conference will be held on Tuesday, May 23 in Omaha at the Scott Conference Center. For more information, see the full conference announcement.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. – Registration and breakfast sponsored by SAS
- 8:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Presentations
Scott Conference Center
University of Nebraska Omaha
6450 Pine St.
Omaha, NE 68106
$80 for early registration by Tuesday, May 16
($10 for students by early registration – please email us at email@example.com before you register)
$110 for late and on-site registration after May 16
Groups of 5 or more: One person should coordinate the registrations and register all at once. That person will register normally, and then under “manage registration,” they will be able to add others under “add a person.” If there are 5 or more registrants, the system will discount each by $10 and charge the entire amount to the first registrant. Contact us if you have questions about this.
- Register online starting Wednesday, April 19, 2016:
- There will be a total of THREE concurrent sessions including two Hands-On Workshops. Also, a diverse set of presentations will help to grow your SAS skills and will cover a wide variety of topics and interests. SAS Institute, Inc. will have some of their experts presenting the most recently developed methods on how to use SAS.
- In addition to the presentations and hands-on workshops, the conference registration will provide a continental breakfast and lunch, door prizes, and the important opportunity to network with fellow SAS users.
- The conference is made possible by our volunteers and our sponsors: 1st Consulting and SAS. We appreciate their support very much. Come join us and your fellow SAS users for a fun, informative and educational experience which will provide many valuable opportunities for networking and developing of your SAS skills.